LadyLucks, a provider of iPad bingo games and mobile bingo are offering new players £5.00 free to try it out. No billing information is required as part of the sign up process or to claim your FREE £5.00.There are two ways to get started. First, you can sign up using a desktop computer, laptop or notebook. CLICK HERE using your web browser and enter your mobile phone number. You will receive an SMS text message contaning a link. Click the link in the text and go to step 2 in this guide.
Alternatively, you can sign up directly using your iPad.
1. CLICK HERE on your iPad using Safari. You shall be asked to create a four digit security pin and you will require this every time you wish to sign in to your LadyLucks account. Confirm the four digit code by re-entering it.
2. Next, enter your name, date of birth and your gender. You will next be asked to provide your postcode and house number. This will be all the details that will be required of you.
3. Click “Next”, it will automatically take you to Lady Lucks’ home page. A pop up will appear for you to add this page to your home screen. I highly recommend that you do this as it is the easiest way to get back to this page.
4. Once you have added Lady Lucks to your home screen, click the newly added button and it will take you to their “secure login” page. Enter your mobile number and your four digit security code.
5. Once you have gained access, you will be shown a number of their games to play. Find “Bingo”, click it and you will be credited your FREE £5.00.
Nice to start off with £5 free. It gives you a chance to try it out and decide if you want to deposit your own money.
Overall, the set up process is straight forward. I did have a problem with loading the mobile bingo game a couple of times, but this was resolved by going to the iPad home screen and tapping the LadyLucks Bingo icon. Thanks you very much LadyLucks.